2-DAY PUBLIC SESSION | 3-DAY VIRTUAL SESSION
Advanced Financial Modeling in Excel
Better Financial Statement Projections & Integrated Modeling Techniques For the Experienced Excel User
This course will teach you how to:
Review of the characteristics of a good, reliable model
- In-depth use of NPV, XNPV, IRR and XIRR functions
- How to use macros to more efficiently reflect change
- Determining design specifications, what should come first
- Using Excel’s Data Analysis ToolPak to it’s fullest potential
- Improve your ability to develop formulas with Excel functions
- Tracking actual versus projected financial results
- Using Excel functions to build projections from historical data
- Financial forecasting using Excel functions and tools
- How to build a dynamic enterprise model
- Using the Excel Auditing Tools Effectively
- Using Excel’s Sensitivity Tools: Data Tables and Scenario Manager
- Advanced Excel Functions and Tools
Advanced Excel Techniques for Experienced Financial Professionals
Spreadsheet-based modeling is fundamental for financial analysis in every business, from pharmaceuticals to money managers, and Excel is the predominant application for solid, reliable and accurate financial modeling. Crucial decisions are made based on these models – a lot rest on your results. So often, experienced financial professionals have “learned on the fly” creating a financial model – never learning to construct a model with expanded capabilities and sophistication.
Build A Better Financial Model — Multidimensional with Expanded Capabilities
This two-day program will expand your modeling techniques and Excel skills. You’ll systematically plan, construct, test and implement a superior financial model that’s multidimensional with expanded capabilities. You already know the finance, now you’ll have the advanced Excel skills to build an even better model. You’ll learn a step-by-step process for planning and executing your model, using all of the powerful tools, macros and advanced features that Excel can offer. You’ll understand how each piece of construction and data input affects your reports and how your data interacts. You’ll have everything in place to construct a solid, well-built and well-tested Financial Model.
Hit the Ground Running!
You already have Excel skill, basic modeling experience, and you know the components of a financial statement – now learn the complex formulas and topics that enhance your financial modeling and your decision-making. If you’re an analyst, planner, director, mergers/acquisitions specialist, buy/sell side, in any valuation applications – this course is for you.