2-DAY PUBLIC SESSION | 3-DAY VIRTUAL SESSION
Financial Modeling Boot Camp
A Powerful Hands-On Workshop for Financial Professionals -- Combining your financial knowledge and the power of Excel® to create dependable financial models that work for you.
In this course, quickly learn to master:
- Design Principles for building a solid financial model
- Using Excel’s modeling and financial tools to their fullest potential
- Combining finance and accounting principles and spreadsheets into a model
- Understanding the theory, logic and components of a great financial model
- The essentials of Excel for best modeling techniques
- Incorporating critical financial information for accurate results
- Combining valuation methodologies into your model building
- Logical techniques and layout skills for the financial model
- Accounting principles inherent in reliable modeling
- Creating a “presentable” and understandable model for your firm
Master the Art and Science of Building the Financial Model: Reliable, Dependable, Flexible, Robust and Complete!
With today’s ever changing and volatile financial landscape – more than ever, the financial and investment industries need the comfort of dependable and accurate forecasting when making critical business decisions. Often, investment professionals have a solid financial background, some Excel skills but limited modeling skills, having learned “as they go” - using modeling techniques and forecasting measures that are less than reliable.
This dynamic two-day Financial Modeling Boot Camp will help to put all of your knowledge to use, allowing you to combine your financial background with improved Microsoft Excel® modeling skills and modeling techniques to give you the tools you need to create workable, flexible and reliable Financial Models. You and your staff will learn to build the solid foundation necessary to create valuations that you can rely upon and skills that will work over time in all aspects of your business.
Combining Financial Knowledge, Excel Skills and Model Building Technique
In two action-packed days you’ll gain the skills, knowledge and “know how” to create solid and robust financial models. You’ll examine the components of a good model, review accounting principles incorporated in a model, learn what information you’ll need to create accurate results, and how Excel can be used to your advantage to develop a great valuation tool.